1. How long does it take for your warehouse to dispatch orders? How long is delivery?
Any item purchased before 1pm will be dispatched on the same day. This does not include Bank Holidays. We choose couriers that will deliver your items within 3-5 working days.
Note: During the busy periods such as Christmas time, items may be dispatched within 2-3 working days.
Locals may order online and collect items from the retail shop on the same working day. Locals may also opt for local delivery where items will be delivered free of charge- the next working day.
2. Which couriers do you use for shipping?
Couriers that match the cheapest delivery price (and fastest delivery time) will be chosen automatically. Examples of couriers used include: Royal Mail Tracked 48, Hermes, UPS and Fedex (including international shipping).
3. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all the major payment methods that will be processed through WorldPay Direct. These include: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and JCB.
4. Why is there not free delivery for all items?
Unfortunately we cannot offer free delivery for all items (except locals) this is due to the costs involved for the packaging and workers that dispatch the items at the warehouse. However, we will pay a certain percentage for the delivery costs and offer regular sales (of every item once a month), which gives customers an opportunity to purchase the products for a discount price.
Note: All products have an option of free delivery for local residents (of the retail shop).
5. What is different to Neutriherbs (sold from UZ Essentials) from other beauty products?
We strive to achieve the goal of 'Natural ingredients' and 'Mild Formula'; no paraffin, no paraben and mild preservative.
1) Supports Neutriherb's mission of using scientific research to allow positive results with the use of natural ingredients.
2) Avoids the use of unnecessary chemicals that can cause irritation.
3) We believe that everyone regardless of age and gender, deserves radiant and youthful skin.
4) Provide positive skin care results with the best affordable prices.
Finally, all Neutriherb's products are legally labelled with the responsible owner ( UZ Essentials company name and address, for customers use). Finally, all products have undertaken UK cosmetic safety lab tests, giving customers confidence our products are safe and provide the best results.